Beretta Long Merino Socks
The Beretta Long Merino socks are made in Merino wool and acrylic fibers.
The Merino wool guarantees thermal capacity and reduces odour.
The acrylic fiber increase the durability of the sock.
Shop in confidence with Eastern Sporting’s free returns policy.
To return an item, contact us by email, and we will send your return label so you can send your item free of charge.
You must notify us within 14 days of receipt of your item if you wish to return an unwanted item to us for a refund.
Items must be returned to us, where applicable, with:
- Tags still on
- In original condition
- With receipt
Any Christmas gifts bought online or in-store between the 21st of November 2023 and 23rd of December 2023 can be returned up until the 31st of January 2024.
The usual returns policy applies.
- Over-ear defenders must be in original packaging
- In-ear plugs cannot be returned
- We cannot refund or exchange a used item unless it is faulty or if the item was sent to you through our error.
The oldest industrial dynasty in the world: fifteen generations of captains who have been able to foster innovation and create a business model that has been ahead of its time. This is Beretta.
One of the most loved shotgun, sporting and country-style brands around. Beretta is well-known and respected both inside and outside of our sport. Providing a wide range of firearms, clothing and accessories. You can't visit a clay or game shoot without seeing a Silver Pigeon in hand and the Beretta logo on a shooting vest or two.
Eastern Sporting are proud to be one of a select few Premium Beretta dealers in the UK.
- Harkila Retrieve Flat CapFrom £64.99
- Pampeano Hermoso Polo BeltFrom £38.95 Regular Price £75.00
- Harkila Pro Shooter Gloves GreenFrom £55.00
- House of Cheviot Rannoch Socks BurgundyFrom £34.96
- House of Cheviot Rannoch Socks Blue MixFrom £34.96
- House of Cheviot Rannoch Socks ThistleFrom £34.96
- House of Cheviot Harris Sock ForestFrom £36.95