Dents Abraham Moon Yorkshire Herringbone Tweed Flat Cap Navy
Abraham Moon was founded in 1837 and is one of the last remaining vertical woollen mills in Great Britain with a reputation for consistent quality and innovative design.
100% Wool Herringbone Tweed
Lined with quilted satin
Mens Hat Sizes
Extra Large: 62cm/24.4"
Shop in confidence with Eastern Sporting’s free returns policy.
To return an item, contact us by email, and we will send your return label so you can send your item free of charge.
You must notify us within 14 days of receipt of your item if you wish to return an unwanted item to us for a refund.
Items must be returned to us, where applicable, with:
- Tags still on
- In original condition
- Over-ear defenders must be in original packaging
- In-ear plugs cannot be returned
- We cannot refund or exchange a used item unless it is faulty or if the item was sent to you through our error.
- Harkila Pro Shooter Gloves GreenFrom £55.00
- House of Cheviot Rannoch Socks BurgundyFrom £34.96
- House of Cheviot Rannoch Socks Blue MixFrom £34.96
- House of Cheviot Rannoch Socks ThistleFrom £34.96
- House of Cheviot Harris Sock ForestFrom £34.96
- House of Cheviot Harris Sock Blue LovatFrom £34.96
- Browning Light GlovesFrom £36.65
- Beretta Barrell Rest Brown£23.95
About Eastern Sporting
Founded by the Walkers’ as a family business in 2006, Eastern Sporting has grown to be the regions leading force in the retailing of modern sporting guns, ammunition, shooting accessories and clothing.