Steiner Ranger 4 6-24 X 56 4A-I
Since its introduction in 2015, the Steiner Ranger series has developed into one of the most successful rifle scope series in Europe. In the constant effort to make our products even more advanced and reliable, the Ranger 4 series has been further optimized and now fascinates with numerous improvements and perfected features.
The new Ranger 4 impresses with an extended field of view, increased light transmission and optimized anodizing. In addition, the series was supplemented by a few models: In addition to the high-magnification rifle scopes, models with an integrated mounting rail are now also part of the series. This outstanding series not only combines perfect optical quality with reliable mechanics and the usual Steiner robustness, it also enables easy assembly in every situation.
The new Ranger 4 riflescope series thus manages to fully meet the demanding and varied circumstances of hunters and thus becomes an indispensable companion for every hunter.
- High-Contrast-Optic - Is bright and delivers bright, brilliant, high-contrast images with high edge sharpness and thus ensures excellent detail recognition.
- XL-field of view und sicherer Pupillary distance of 9 cm for the greatest possible overview and safety in every situation.
- Reliable mechanics - Impresses with a repeatable and precise clickreticle adjustment as well as by one diopter adjustment and a grippy rubberized magnification changer
- Extreme robustness - High shot resistance thanks to durable materials and precise, reliable construction. Water pressure tightness up to 2 m by special Sealing techniques - even without covering caps on the adjustment turrets . No dust, dirt or moisture can get inside penetration. Steaming up or the formation of condensation on the inside is impossible with the STEINER nitrogen pressure filling. Even temperature fluctuations from -25 to 65 °C do not affect the functionality and all adjustment elements can be operated without any problems.
- Elegant, light and shapely short design - One-piece, stable aluminum tubes with velvet matt, scratch-resistant Hard anodized finish impress with smooth, rounded transitions and elegant radii with sufficient space for assembly.
Shop in confidence with Eastern Sporting’s free returns policy.
To return an item, contact us by email, and we will send your return label so you can send your item free of charge.
You must notify us within 14 days of receipt of your item if you wish to return an unwanted item to us for a refund.
Items must be returned to us, where applicable, with:
- Tags still on
- In original condition
- With receipt
Any Christmas gifts bought online or in-store between the 21st of November 2023 and 23rd of December 2023 can be returned up until the 31st of January 2024.
The usual returns policy applies.
- Over-ear defenders must be in original packaging
- In-ear plugs cannot be returned
- We cannot refund or exchange a used item unless it is faulty or if the item was sent to you through our error.