Harkila Pro Hunter Ledge 2.0 GTX Boots
Shop in confidence with Eastern Sporting’s free returns policy.
To return an item, contact us by email, and we will send your return label so you can send your item free of charge.
You must notify us within 14 days of receipt of your item if you wish to return an unwanted item to us for a refund.
Items must be returned to us, where applicable, with:
- Tags still on
- In original condition
- Over-ear defenders must be in original packaging
- In-ear plugs cannot be returned
- We cannot refund or exchange a used item unless it is faulty or if the item was sent to you through our error.
Härkila is a brand by hunters for hunters. Innovation and specialization were key factors when Kjell Lennartsson founded Härkila. The very first set was developed specifically for moose hunting and established our partnership with GORE-TEX as the first in the hunting industry. Since then, we’ve expanded to more than 50 countries and have established ourselves as industry leaders with ever-evolving technologies, design, and products. One thing that has never changed: the quality of our products.
Härkila products are designed for those who demand more from their hunting gear. It’s for the ambitious, the passionate, and the professional. Our products are made for those who want gear that actively elevates their skills, where details are cared for so intensely it takes us years to take a product from sketch to store.
- House of Cheviot Chequers Socks and Garter Tie Set SpruceFrom £37.56 Regular Price £46.96
- Le Chameau Chasseur Neoprene Lined Wellington BootsFrom £290.00
- Le Chameau Chasseur Leather Wellington BootsFrom £380.00
- Harkila Wildwood GTX Mid BootsFrom £190.00
- Harkila Reidmar Mid 2.0 GTX BootsFrom £299.99
- Harkila Pro Hunter Ridge 2.0 GTX BootsFrom £359.99
- Harkila Pro Hunter Light Mid GTX BootsFrom £269.99
- Harkila Pro Hunter Ledge 2.0 GTX BootsFrom £319.99
- Harkila Atammik GTX BootsFrom £269.99
- Arabuko GTX BootsFrom £185.00
- Harkila Grove GTX Boots£169.99