Harkila Wildwood GTX Mid Boots
Shop in confidence with Eastern Sporting’s free returns policy.
To return an item, contact us by email, and we will send your return label so you can send your item free of charge.
You must notify us within 14 days of receipt of your item if you wish to return an unwanted item to us for a refund.
Items must be returned to us, where applicable, with:
- Tags still on
- In original condition
- Over-ear defenders must be in original packaging
- In-ear plugs cannot be returned
- We cannot refund or exchange a used item unless it is faulty or if the item was sent to you through our error.
Härkila is a brand by hunters for hunters. Innovation and specialization were key factors when Kjell Lennartsson founded Härkila. The very first set was developed specifically for moose hunting and established our partnership with GORE-TEX as the first in the hunting industry. Since then, we’ve expanded to more than 50 countries and have established ourselves as industry leaders with ever-evolving technologies, design, and products. One thing that has never changed: the quality of our products.
Härkila products are designed for those who demand more from their hunting gear. It’s for the ambitious, the passionate, and the professional. Our products are made for those who want gear that actively elevates their skills, where details are cared for so intensely it takes us years to take a product from sketch to store.
- Harkila Reidmar Mid 2.0 GTX BootsFrom £299.99
- Seeland Hawker Low BootsFrom £99.98
- Seeland Key-Point BootsFrom £119.99
- Le Chameau Chasseur Leather Wellington BootsFrom £380.00
- House of Cheviot Rannoch Socks BurgundyFrom £34.96
- House of Cheviot Rannoch Socks Blue MixFrom £34.96
- House of Cheviot Rannoch Socks ThistleFrom £34.96
- House of Cheviot Harris Sock ForestFrom £34.96
- House of Cheviot Harris Sock Blue LovatFrom £34.96
- House of Cheviot Rannoch Socks OchreFrom £34.96
About Eastern Sporting
Founded by the Walkers’ as a family business in 2006, Eastern Sporting has grown to be the regions leading force in the retailing of modern sporting guns, ammunition, shooting accessories and clothing.