Harkila Grove GTX Boots
Lightweight and breatheable polyester upper with nubuck leather reinforcements and rubber reinforcements on heel and toe. Flexible forefoot sole system with extra arch support and shock-absorbing midsole. The Grove GTX boots come with a 2-year warranty against manafacturing defects.
- 8 inch
- Suitable for trekking
- Tough leather upper
- U-turn disc fastening system
Shop in confidence with Eastern Sporting’s free returns policy.
To return an item, contact us by email, and we will send your return label so you can send your item free of charge.
You must notify us within 14 days of receipt of your item if you wish to return an unwanted item to us for a refund.
Items must be returned to us, where applicable, with:
- Tags still on
- In original condition
- Over-ear defenders must be in original packaging
- In-ear plugs cannot be returned
- We cannot refund or exchange a used item unless it is faulty or if the item was sent to you through our error.
- Harkila Reidmar Mid 2.0 GTX BootsFrom £299.99
- Seeland Hawker Low BootsFrom £99.98
- Harkila Pro Hunter Ledge GTX BootsFrom £179.99
- Seeland Key-Point BootsFrom £119.99
- Le Chameau Chasseur Leather Wellington BootsFrom £380.00
- House of Cheviot Rannoch Socks BurgundyFrom £34.96
- House of Cheviot Rannoch Socks Blue MixFrom £34.96
- House of Cheviot Rannoch Socks ThistleFrom £34.96
- House of Cheviot Harris Sock ForestFrom £34.96
- House of Cheviot Harris Sock Blue LovatFrom £34.96
- House of Cheviot Rannoch Socks OchreFrom £34.96
About Eastern Sporting
Founded by the Walkers’ as a family business in 2006, Eastern Sporting has grown to be the regions leading force in the retailing of modern sporting guns, ammunition, shooting accessories and clothing.